Trusted Lawyer for Over 17 Years
Mr. Watson is a partner and co-founder in the law firm. He began his career as a lawyer in Augusta, Georgia, where he practiced law for several years. As an AV rated lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell and a 2009-2010 Rising Star, Mr. Watson provides respected legal services with an emphasis on business law, transactions, commercial litigation, and simple wills and estates.
Mark Watson co-founded WatsonMcCallum in 2010. In 2016, the practice’s name was changed to Watson Legal Group and Mark Watson became the sole attorney at the firm. Before co-founding WatsonMcCallum, Mr. Watson was a lawyer at a larger firm where he practiced in the legal areas of general business, bankruptcy, and environmental law. Providing legal counsel on a variety of topics allows Mr. Watson to provide his clients with a unique perspective on business issues. Mr. Watson is admitted to practice law in the State of Georgia, but has also been admitted pro hac vice in several other states.
Mr. Watson grew up in Macon, Georgia, and enjoys his dogs, time at the coast, mountain biking, and spending time outdoors. Mr. Watson is an avid fan of the sports teams at Mercer University and the University of Georgia.
Contact Attorney Mark Watson for Legal Advice
Email: [email protected]
- J.D. Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law (1996)
- B.A. in Political Science & Environmental Science, Emory University (1993)
- A.A. Oxford College of Emory University (1991)
- Kiwanis Club of Macon, Georgia – President, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Georgia Industrial Children’s Home – Vice President of the Board of Directors
- Habitat for Humanity – Volunteer